Always there for you
Your website is the friendly face for your clients, your organization, your colleagues — reliably working for you every day, any time of day or night.
Balance your budget, your goals, and your commitment
Your online presence shouldn’t be an afterthought. You need to budget for it. Your website can be developed for what’s spare change in the world of advertising. It’s not 1995 anymore and having a vibrant and interactive site is no longer an option — it’s a professional requirement.
You choose the scale. As with any endeavor, you must determine your needs and requirements and level of investment. I’d be happy to discuss options with you.
If you let me know through your worksheet responses and during our estimate refinement discussion that your project would benefit, we’ll include:
- Customized content management
- Online sales: digital or physical products, via payment service or your merchant account
- Professional, ethical search engine consultation, recommendations, reporting
- Social media integration
- Multimedia (dynamic imagery; video integration; animation)
- Logos and branding graphics
- Product photographs (locally)
- Hosting (for design clients only) or recommendations to other reputable hosts
- Layout services from advertisements to books and other publications
- Customized tutoring materials
Let me know you’re interested in professional search engine optimization services by the professional, ethical, organic-methods SEO specialist I can add to your team, and services can include:
- A simple report to see what search engines you’re appearing in.
- Generation of keyword phrases unique to your market niche.
- A thorough competitive analysis of those keyword phrases.
- Web copywriting with an SEO-sensitive slant.
- Consultation (phone, email) by the hour.